WHO ARE WE?
Mt, Naeba is one of the most famous ski and snowboard resorts in Japan, famous for its expansive mountain terrain and its strong Japanese culture experience.
iCamp Japan Hotel is the first 100% Western owned and operated hotel with staff fluent in English, Thai and Japanese language. Let us share our knowledge of the area, tell you about restaurants, cultural trips available and ski run information without any language barriers.
Mt. Naeba ski resort offer day and floodlit night skiing and every Saturday and Sunday there is a free fireworks display at the base of the ski resort at 8.00pm.
iCamp Japan Hotel is located in the centre of Mikuni Village in Naeba and is located just 300 m. from the nearest chair lift and gondola – if you don’t fancy walking, we offer a pick up and drop off shuttle service.
All rooms are traditional tatami mat with single or bunk beds. A selected few rooms have their own private bathrooms whilst other rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. We have a selection of twin, triple, quadruple and we have one family sized room which can accommodate six guests.
ICAMP HOTEL LODGE FACILITIES & SERVICES
- All staff speak fluent English.
- English speaking ski and snowboard instructors are available for hire.
- We can arrange Cat Ski Tours for you at additional cost.
- Free high speed WIFI internet throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast (Western style buffet).
- Restaurant open for evening meals.
- Afternoon snacks of muffins and cookies available.
- Bar with TV and Netflix.
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee all day.
- Vending machine for drinks (non-alcoholic).v
- Comfortable Western style lounge furnished with leather couches.
- Board and Card games.
- Multipurpose room with table tennis.
- Babysitting services with iCamp staff (needs to be pre-booked).
- Complimentary free water in the rooms each day.
- Slippers are provided, no outdoor shoes are allowed in the Hotel.
- Communal but segregated male and female bathrooms.
- Discount Onsen tickets.
- Ski and Snowboard and clothing rental at Hotel.
- Goggles for Sale.
- Drying room.
- Mt. Naeba, Kagura, Mitsumata and Tashiro ski maps.
- Car Parking.
- Shuttle bus if you wish to take the Kagura Ropeway instead of the Dragongola to Tashiro.
- Shuttle service for pick up and drop once a day, to the nearest lift.
- This is a Non Smoking Hotel inside. Designated smoking areasoutside of the Hotel.
- Please visit us iCamp Hotel, Japan Naeba ski resort
Please stay with us at iCamp Hotel, Japan Naeba Ski Resort.
We serve a Western style buffet breakfast each morning for our guests before heading to the slopes for a hard day of skiing or boarding. Our breakfast includes cereal, muffins, pastries and daily selection of hot dishes like bacon, egg, sausage, hash browns, breakfast burritos, sausage and eggs muffins.
We also cater to vegan, vegetarian and Jain’s a dietary requirements. If you have dietary requirement please let us know when making your booking.
Our Restaurant is also open for evening meals.
iCAMP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL PROGRAM
was created to ease the burden for international schools as the task of organising a ski trip can be a daunting one.
We want to help as many schools as possible to be able to offer ski trip to their studentd during the Winter season.
3 min. walk
RESTAURANTS & BARS
5-15 min. walk
5 min. walk
NAEBA NIGHT SKIING
Please call us for more information, directly at iCAMP JAPAN HOTEL or at our HEAD OFFICE in Bangkok (Thailand).
Alternatively, email us any questions and we will reply as quickly as possible. We look forward to being a small part of your next big adventure.
iCAMP JAPAN HOTEL : +81 (0) 25 788 1288
iCAMP THAILAND : +66 (0) 2399 5400
Come and meet us to organize your next Vacation, Group Trip or Snow Class, directly at iCAMP Hotel or at our main office at Bangkok.
Email us any questions and we will reply as quickly as possible. Or fill out the form on the Contact page.
We look forward to being a small part of your next big adventure.